The Tate Modern

When we were in London a few weeks ago we went to the Tate Modern museum (in the background). To get there we walked along the Millenium Bridge. Eric would know who designed it but since he's not here with me right now I can't tell you who the designer was. But I think you'll live. But if you are really dying of suspense I can find out and let you know. Anyway, inside there were a lot of great works of art from great artists and some really weird pieces. But that's expected. A little of something for everyone! Unfortunately we weren't allowed to take photos of the artwork. So there isn't much to this post. Deal with it.
This is the entryway into the museum. It was huge! Eric took a photo of me for "scale".
This is the museum store. I would have to say it was probably the best museum shop I've seen - except for the one at the MOMA (in New York). But, like all museum stores, it was really expensive and overpriced. Plus the glass design was really cool!
This is the Millennium Bridge we walked over. St. Paul's Cathedral is in the background. We didn't make it in time to go see that. Maybe another trip.

Comments