Opera and a Mac!

I'm going to do my best to upload a bunch of photos for you all. Right now I'm in a cafe called Moksha. They have good food and free wireless internet! We got a new laptop since our other one just decided to crash on us. Now we're trying to get used to
using a Mac. It's taking some getting used to and has taken me over two hours just to figure out how to get photos on this dang thing.
Anyway, here is a brief update on our weekend:
It's a Mac!
Yes, we finally did it. We've become Mac-ies (?). It takes me four times as long to do things on this but it's so pretty I don't care. :)
Mozart Opera
My new friend, Katherine, invited me to go to the opera with her and her mother-in-law while the boys remodel their bathroom. I was thrilled to go and
we had a great time.
Here is a look at the inside of the opera house. We couldn't take pictures during the performance so I didn't get many. It was pouring rain out so we didn't get to walk around and see the beautiful gardens but I got this shot from one of the balconies there. The opera was in a little town about 20 minutes from Brighton. It was so green and lush! This is Katherine and her mother-in-law. What great ladies! We had so much fun!
Sunday I had to give a talk. My first in six years! It was on being led by the Spirit. We slept in and had 15 minutes to get ready. Talk about being led by the spirit to sleep in! We made it on time despite it all. Church was great and we love going! I know - who would have guessed that we would become such active church members. We even work with the missionaries to teach the investigators.
We wanted to go out to a place called Beachy Head after church but it was pouring rain so we never did. Everyone says it's really pretty. It's about a two hour bus ride out but the bus only goes out there on Sunday. Guess we'll have to try a different weekend.

Comments