The Pad

I thought about posting what we did each day but there are so many photos to sort through I just decided to post things in categories.
First up: The Kolbe Hotel
We stayed in a lovely boutique hotel right next to the Roman Forum.
Literally.
Here is the view from our window.
It was in such a perfect location. We were within walking distance to the major sites.
The staff were very friendly and helpful with all of our tourist questions.
It was worth the splurge. Unfortunately I never got a photo of our room. It was perfect. And the shower... oh my gosh, the shower. It was lovely with Jacuzzi jets shooting out all over.
Oh, and they served a mean continental breakfast. I fell in love with the little Nutella packets they had out for the toast. I had to snatch a few to take home with me.

Comments