Sigh of Relief

Yesterday I turned in my research report. A day early thank you very much! The report that caused me much grief, heartache and pain. The devil inside me came out. It wasn't pretty.
Today I found out I passed Term 2. Sigh. I thought it might have been touch and go there for a bit. I've realised that this whole Masters thing isn't as easy as I thought it would be. I've been challenged in ways I never thought. But I persevered. I made it.
Wednesday was the last day of class. Ever ever. It wasn't as climatic as I thought it would be. I think all of us students were stressed out over our upcoming deadlines for our final papers. We still have a long way to go. Two more papers to write over the next week and a half and the (da da da daaaaaaaaaaa) dissertation. Who out there has written a dissertation? I know loads of you. But I'm petrified. I need to interview professionals and write, write, write! I'm not in the least bit a writer. I wish I had that talent. You would think some of Eric's writing abilities would have rubbed off on me by now.
I guess he's not willing to share.
meanie.
On another note, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE working in the cupcakery (which I'm headed off to in a bit). It makes me happy even though there is a constant line of customers going out the door. I'm just glad others have the same affection for the little cakes as I do.
For those of you wondering where Eric is, he's around. He basically works, plays football with his mates, and hangs out at the pubs (on occasion). He's quite the social lad and can't be too bothered with things like blogging. But mostly he works. Which is good. Because I like his money :).

Comments