I'm pretty behind on our last few days in England. It got pretty busy but now I'm looking for things to do. Anyway, this is our (sniff, sniff, wipe a tear from my eye) last trip we took to London before leaving. Boy, it seems like it never happened. At least we have a few photos.

We decided to go to a few museums because we thought it would rain. 
Not that day.
Check out that beautiful blue sky!
We went to the V&A Museum and the National Science Museum. 
The V&A had a whole floor dedicated to little figurines. I thought my mother would appreciate the ridiculous amount on display
My favourite was discovering this very British piece. 
A massive cuppa!
After a spot of lunch at the Pret A Manger (I love their tuna sandwich!), we went to the Science Museum.

My favorite was discovering the Danish poo. 
Apparently they are working on collecting poo and converting it to energy. They already do it with cow and chicken to ftertilize fields for farming. Just think, someday we will be giving out our poo as gifts!
Last, but not least, a day would not be complete without a trip to the lavish Harrods. 
How I enjoy looking at their handbags and the ridiculously priced jewellery. And I always love feeling low-class and out of place.
But London is the greatest city ever and I miss the sunny days spent in Hyde park!

Comments