The Inbetween

Sorry it's been a while since we've last posted anything. Eric has been busy at work and I've been busy trying to get a report written. My first since being back at school. I have to admit, I quite liked doing the research but writing it was a different story. I had a hard time getting it started - there was just too much good info to cipher through. Nonetheless, I got it finished and turned it in yesterday. Hallelujah!


And as you may have noticed, Eric doesn't like to contribute to "our" blog. So, sorry. Maybe one of these days he'll write something. Until then, you're stuck with me.

So, what have we been up to? Well, besides studying and working we attended a new member’s baptism, Eric became the ward mission leader and we stay at church ALL DAY on Sundays now. I attended a really good lecture on Thursday. A girl (she is 35 so not really a "girl" but "lady" just sounds too old) from Yahoo! came to talk to us about their recent ad campaign for the launch of their new homepage in the UK and France and what a bust it ended up being. It was really great and insightful on what to do and NOT to do. I met with my friend Katherine and she and I started painting her baby's nursery and pretty much had "girl time" with our biweekly Starbucks Chai run which was really fun. Eric has been working a lot but loves his job and the project he's working on. It's a resort-type retreat in Libya. Some nights he goes and plays football (soccer) and out to the pubs with his mates from work. But no photos of any of that stuff - it really isn't too interesting.

But, we wanted to be tourists again so we went up to London on Saturday. We decided to see the Tower of London and the King Henry VIII exhibit. Of course it had to rain but it wouldn’t be England without it!

Comments