Today isn't the greatest of days. I felt it coming. There were just too many great days that had been these past few months and I knew it couldn't keep going on. Many emotional roller coasters have been had while experiencing life here in England. But, I guess then when there are good days, they are really good days! And when they're bad I can look back on the good days and know that these 'bad' days won't last forever. 
It's what keeps me going. 
On that note, I feel that I should post the things I am thankful for this year and how truly blessed I am.
I am thankful for the warmth of our home with real heat this year! (last year we cozied up to a mr. sparky and left the oven door open after dinner was made).
I am thankful for a bedroom with a real bed! (we had been sleeping on a futon for a year!)
I am thankful for the opportunity I had to meet new people and make new friends in a different country AND get a masters degree.
I'm thankful for my friend Kat because she always knows how to put a smile on my face and it's just so nice to spend time with her. 
I am thankful for my friend Rebecca because she makes me laugh.
I am thankful for my friend Claudia because she pushes me to try harder.
I am thankful for being able to walk everywhere. It's the best to have everything we could need within a 10 minute walk without depending on a car.
I am thankful for my mothers and the encouraging words they give when I'm down. They give me the greatest support and make me feel so much better.
I am most grateful for Eric. Yep. We are like two peas in a pod and we could not function without the other. Thank you for working so hard to give us an incredible year full of fun, travel and comfort. It's all going to be okay.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I love you all.

Comments