It's Done!

Can you tell I'm just a little excited? I finished the monster and turned in my dissertation last Thursday - four days BEFORE the deadline. Ya, I'm a pretty good student.
A few of us girls gathered to bind and turn the dissertations in together. 
Here is beaming Claudia...
and stunning Katharina.

 Probably one of the happiest days ever.
 I'm pretty proud of all of us girls. We've worked really hard, have endured late nights, brain strain, and gave up rare warm sunny days on the beach to spend them in the library. 
We survived crazy professors, lazy professors and countless hours of journal readings.
We've mastered the art of marketing plans, the SWOT analysis and never-ever want to hear of Topps Tiles again. 
 We headed over to Bill's for a celebratory lunch. 
Bill's, I love you and your apple juice.

Eric stopped in during his lunch break to surprise me with an embarrassing bouquet of flowers. 
Major brownie points.
 I've been on cloud 9 since. 
These are some very good days.
But what's next? 
Job hunting! 
I'm excited to get back into the world of employment, but also not looking forward to waking up before 7am every day. Girl needs her beauty sleep. 

Comments

  1. So Jen what does it mean then? After you have done all this and presented are you done? I know you told me but when are you coming home again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so so proud of you! We will celebrate big when you come home!
    I hope you have a wonderful week with your parents---give them a hug for me!
    Love you! Mom H.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment