A Christmas Spectacular!

To get us in the Christmas spirit we went to the Sussex Symphony Orchestra last night. And what a Christmas spectacular it was!
No, really. It was really good. It was probably the best Christmas program I've ever seen.
It was at St. Bartholomew's Church. We've never been inside but walk past quite a bit so we were excited to see it.
The photo doesn't do it justice. Mainly because I had to sneak it. I don't think it's allowed to take photos in a cathedral. Can you? Anyway, the ceiling is stories high. Like, tilt you head back all the way high. But the music was beautiful and the singers did a fabulous job. My favorite was their version of Jingle Bells and The Twelve Days of Christmas.
This is part of the town called North Laine. It's filled with little boutique shops. Eric and I walk through these when we go to work and school. These are the Christmas lights that are up. So festive.

Comments